HAZWOPER 8-Hour Annual Refresher Training (IACET CEU=0.8)
Our Hazwoper 8-hour course is designed for professionals who engage in hazardous waste/substance operations and/or hazardous materials emergency response, and who have previously completed the 24-hour or 40-hour HAZWOPER certification course. This suite covers the compliance requirements for a HAZWOPER refresher course as defined by OSHA, needed by any and all professionals involved in an organizational HAZWOPER program.
This program is intended for all general site workers who remove hazardous waste or who are exposed or potentially exposed to hazardous substances or health hazards.
- HAZWOPER Refresher Training – Module 1 – Scope, Application and Training Requirements
- HAZWOPER Refresher Training – Module 2 – Environmental Issues for HAZWOPER
- HAZWOPER Refresher Training – Module 3 – Hazard Communication: Your Right to Know
- HAZWOPER Refresher Training – Module 4 – Hazard and Risk Assessment Techniques
- HAZWOPER Refresher Training – Module 5 – Toxicology
- HAZWOPER Refresher Training – Module 6 – Monitoring and Medical Surveillance
- HAZWOPER Refresher Training – Module 7 – Respiratory Protection
- HAZWOPER Refresher Training – Module 8 – Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- HAZWOPER Refresher Training – Module 9 – Confined Spaces
- HAZWOPER Refresher Training – Module 10 – Spill Prevention
- HAZWOPER Refresher Training – Module 11 – Site Control
- HAZWOPER Refresher Training – Module 12 – Decontamination
- HAZWOPER Refresher Training – Module 13 – Emergency Response
With Dupont Learning and eLearnDepot.com, you and your employees have 24/7 access to our most popular online training courses and powerful management tools — but you only pay for what you need when you need it.
Every organization’s training needs are different, so Dupont Learning gives you flexible delivery and pricing options to fit any environment, workflow or budget. That includes the convenience of Dupont Learning’s pay-as-you-go training solution that allows you to complete or manage training anywhere, anytime, from virtually any Internet-connected computer. In addition to powerful tools to streamline data entry, tracking and reporting, features include:
- Comprehensive, searchable course library
- Convenient email receipts, trainee assignment/overdue notifications and certificates of completion
- 24/7 access to training and detailed reports
- Prices start at $50 per employee and volume discounts are available
- Simple payment using any major credit card
Our OSHA Outreach Training courses are powered by Pure Safety. Pure Safety’s outreach training has been designed to conform to all federal OSHA requirements for online outreach training.
Other available course bundles include Workplace Safety, OSHA 30 Construction, OSHA 10 Construction, OSHA 10 General Industry, Business Skills, Sales and Marketing, Anti-Harassment and Priority Management.
Tell us about your training objectives
Contact Dupont Learning to tell us about your training needs, schedule a demonstration, or set up a free trial account.